Tuesday, 11 March 2014

RUNNING IN THE SHADOWS


(top - ASOS, Treggings - TOPSHOP, Shoes - Vivienne Westwood, Bag - ASOS, Hat + sunglasses- TOPSHOP)

We haven't seen it in a while in the UK, and some of you may have forgotten what it looks like, but finally, the sun is showing it's glorious face here! I celebrated by wearing all black and covering my face as much as possible.  You can tell I've forgotten what it's like having some sun, as these photo's are so over exposed. Despite technical issues, I was still very happy to be able to leave the house without having to wear a coat! You really forget how much the weather brightens up your mood. Oh, and as you can see, I may have drastically changed my hair colour. It's only a semi-permanent stargazer dye, and will be gone within a week or two, but even just a small change has freshened me up!

How is the weather treating you? and what do you think about the pink hair?! 
let me know in the comments.









4 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I have been going around your blog for a few minutes and I have to say I like it a lot!! So I am following you on bloglovin, would you please check my blog and follow back if you like it?? Thank you and lovely greets from Spain,

    Raquel

    raquelamsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally digging the shades and ASOS Top!

    I found your blog via Bloglovin and would love you to come and check my latest blog posts out :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I nominated you for the Liebster award more info is only blog x

    www.whatttowearr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete