Sunday 23 November 2014

LOST SOULS FOREVER | OOTD

Kasabian Jumper - Official Merch
Jeans - Primark
Shirt - Missguided
Scarf - Primark
Shoes - River Island (similar)
Watch - Vivienne Westwood

Today's outfit is a super comfy get up, that is completely dedicated to probably my favourite band, Kasabian. 
Last night was spent at the LG Arena in Birmz, at the Kasabian gig (they were completely unbelievable as usual and I may post a separate blog about it) So as you can imagine, today is spent nursing a slightly sore head, whilst being incredibly tired, so I've thrown this together to get me by. 

I bought the jumper from a Kasabian gig a few years ago, and I don't think they sell it anymore :( 
I found the jeans in primark for about a fiver in the sale, so naturally can no problem cutting them up, although I have made a deadly error in cutting the length too short (even for me) Paired with everyones favourite scarf this season, the faux fur one (£10 from Primark!) I am quite content spending my sunday lounging about in this.

What are your perfect "hangover" ensembles? I find it's very hard to part with pj's on days like this, but unavoidable if you're happen to have a super busy weekend.

Chanel x




1 comment:

  1. I love this casual yet chic ensemble and that scarf looks seriously cosy. I'm glad to have discovered your blog through Bloglovin'. Hopefully we can stay in touch.

    Best wishes with your blogging adventures,

    Saba

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete