Monday 23 November 2015

THE UNHAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH




On cold, wet evenings when the nights are dark and the wind is mighty, sometimes there's no comfort quite like having the curtains closed early, with a hot beverage to hand whilst you look back at all the sunny things you did in sunny summer (those few months when it's still light after you've watched corrie and don't have to wear a thousand layers, remember?!)  Well, that's exactly what I'm doing tonight.  

Back in early september, I bagged myself a pair of golden tickets to see Banksy (and friends)latest art installation in weston super mare, a sad little town that did not live up to my childhood memories of donkey rides and sand castles, but I suppose that's the whole point of him putting Dismaland there. I don't want to ramble on much here, mostly because it was so long ago I don't really have much to say, but also because everything that's to be said has already been done so by countless articles and blogs, so, to hopefully get you out of this winter funk, enjoy some sunny pictures of a pretty miserable place…


#boycottsweaworld

Chanel x

No comments:

Post a Comment